Discover the condition before you buy. We will inspect the roof, heating system, air-conditioning system, structure, plumbing, electrical, water heater, and many other features.
We will search for improper building practices, anything that might require extensive repairs, any general maintenance issues, as well as fire and safety issues.
At JVC Orlando Home Inspections, we strive to provide accurate home quality Inspection and reporting services to help protect our clients from potentially hazardous toxins, radiation and pollutants in their environment.
Getting a Buyer’s Home Inspection from a team of licensed professionals is one of the best ways to protect your financial investment. After all, we know exactly what to look for, including many construction shortcuts and defects that others may miss.
JVC has been offering home inspection services in Central Florida since 2003 with a professional team of four licensed home inspectors, which includes two InterNACHI Certified Master Inspectors (CMIs)®.
We offer a four-point inspection that lets us get a good look at several aspects of the property. We offer an extensive list of options for residential and commercial properties. We utilize numerous industry tools to provide the best possible results, including:
1) Thermal Imaging – Makes it possible for us to see things hidden from view such as areas of energy loss and water leaks inside walls.
2) Aerial Drone Photography – Gives us the ability to fully inspect your roof, even if the roof isn’t safely accessible.
3) Moisture Meter – We root out sources of moisture accumulation with this tool, which also helps us find mold growth.
4) Spectoscope – With this telescoping pole camera, our inspectors can look at areas that would otherwise be out of reach.
5) Gas Leak Detector – We take your safety seriously. That’s why we always use a gas leak detector to look for any tiny gas leaks in the home.
Buyer’s Home Inspection
We provide same-day service and same-day inspection reports! During each walkthrough, we will inspect the following:
1) Foundation & Crawl Spaces
2) Roofing System
3) Structural Components (including columns & piers)
4) Exterior (doors, windows, wall claddings, soffits, fascias)
5) Garage Door Operators
6) Decks, Stoops, Steps, & Railings
7) Drainage Systems
8) Interior (doors, windows, floors, walls, ceilings, stairs)
9) Water Heating Equipment
10) Attic, Insulation, & Ventilation
11) Water Supply & Plumbing System
12) Electrical System
13)Chimneys, Flues, & Vents
14) Heating Equipment & Distribution Systems
15) Central Air Conditioning Equipment & Distribution Systems
16) Built-in Kitchen Appliances
For more information on how we can help you make smarter
real estate investments or improve your quality of living, Contact today
Home inspections are worth every penny. Not only will they grant you a piece of mind before your investment, but they will also help you save money on the repairs of your property.
Before investing in a property you’re going to want the most information you can get on the homes before you buy it. The easiest way to do that is with a home inspector that has your best interest in mind.
This warranty only apply to full inspection report